Parents and Friends Association
The role of the PFA within the school is to fundraise and provide social gatherings.
- To provide amenities for the school students through various fundraising activities.
- To promote a continued interest in working for the school in such manner as the Association may see fit and which enhances the standard of educational conditions for the children of St. Martin of Tours, Rosanna.
- To foster and encourage a spirit of communication and goodwill within the community of the school and parish of St. Martin of Tours.
- To promote social gatherings within the school community.
- To encourage and welcome new members of the school community to join the PFA.
PFA AGM Agenda (127 KB)
PFA AGM Invite (265 KB)
PFA Class Rep Coord (295 KB)
PFA Constitution (421 KB)
PFA Fundraising Coord (283 KB)
PFA Nomination (425 KB)
PFA President Role Description (230 KB)
PFA Secretary Role Description (287 KB)
PFA Treasurer Role Description (273 KB)
PFA Vice President Role Description (272 KB)