Parents and Friends Association
The role of the PFA within the school is to fundraise and provide social gatherings.
- To provide amenities for the school students through various fundraising activities.
- To promote a continued interest in working for the school in such manner as the Association may see fit and which enhances the standard of educational conditions for the children of St. Martin of Tours, Rosanna.
- To foster and encourage a spirit of communication and goodwill within the community of the school and parish of St. Martin of Tours.
- To promote social gatherings within the school community.
- To encourage and welcome new members of the school community to join the PFA.
Click here to visit the PFA Webpage where you'll find all the latest happenings of our wonderful PFA.
PFA 2019 Constitution (133 KB)
PFA Class Rep Coordinator (82 KB)
PFA President Role Description (83 KB)
PFA Secretary Role Description (78 KB)