Class Parent Representatives
Each year, parents are asked to volunteer to be the 'Class Parent Representative' for that class. This role is often filled by more than one parent.
Class Reps may:
- Co-ordinate and distribute a class list
- Be the main point of contact:
- Particularly for new parents
- General class updates
- Collect and organise gifts (teacher's birthday present, births, bereavements or students leaving)
- Organise get togethers for parents of the class (mornings teas, class dinners, end of year catch up)
- Friday Night Dinners (with other Class Reps)
- Organise servers for allocated dinner with other Class Reps)
- Organise set up and clean up of morning tea on morning of class Mass
The Class Rep is supported by the PFA and is often the main contact between the parents of the class and the PFA.