Assessment and Reporting
At St. Martin of Tours Primary School, assessment and reporting is an important part of Learning and Teaching. Teachers use a variety of assessment tools to monitor and evaluate the learning needs of their students.
Some of the ways Assessment and Reporting is offered include:
- Parent/Child/Teacher learning discussion focusing on learning goals held in Term 1
- written reports sent home twice per year (end of Term 2 and Term 4)
- Parent/Child/Teacher learning discussion held in Term 4
- the use of Seesaw, an online real time digital portfolio giving parents regular updates on their child and the happenings in the classroom
- ongoing conversations with staff as required
- Parent Support Group meetings for parents of students with diverse learning needs
- a report for parents with children in Year 3 and 5, which is generated as a result of participation in NAPLAN National Testing.
For more information regarding our Assessment and Reporting, please email our Learning and Teacher Leader at email@example.com