We wish to advise that we have had to suspend all Open Mornings and School Tours in the interest of community wellbeing due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have created a presentation that celebrates the life at St Martins and would be delighted to share it with you.
Please email our Principal Jacqui Marshall if you are interested in receiving a copy email@example.com
Enrolment Procedures for Prep:
- Prep enrolments are accepted from the beginning of the school year.
- Application forms are returned along with photocopies of Birth, Baptism and Immunization Certificates.
- A non-refundable enrolment administration fee of $50 applies to new families. This is payable at the time of lodging an application. Upon acceptance of a position, a $200 non-refundable deposit is to be paid. This amount will be deducted from the Term 1 school fees.
- Interviews for new families to meet with Parish Priest/Principal will be arranged.
- Places are offered and confirmed by the end of May. Parent/s sign contract agreeing to abide by school policies and meet financial obligations.
- Siblings of families already attending St. Martin’s.
- Baptised Catholic children who are residents within the parish boundaries.
- Baptised Catholic children from another Parish in consultation with that Parish Priest.
- Others who reside in the parish.
- Others who reside outside the parish and if they can provide good reasons for wishing to attend St. Martin’s.
Please click here for primary school immunisation requirements.
Enrolment Procedures for Years 1-6
Enrolment in Years 1-6 is negotiated with the Principal by appointment.
- At time of enrolment, parents are required to present Baptism, Birth and Immunisation certificates.
- Parents of new families to the school are interviewed by the Principal/Vice Principal and/or Parish Priest. An information booklet is given.
- School tours for prospective families are conducted by senior students at mutually agreed times.
- New children enrolled for Years 1-6 are given the opportunity to attend class orientation in Term 4 of preceding year.
- Liaison is requested with the previous school.