Families are welcome to place an enrolment application at any stage throughout the year. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the community of St Martin's. Please find below PDF versions of our Parent Information Handbook and Enrolment Information Pack.
Open Days - School Tours
Our Open Days for 2021 are listed below, School Tours are conducted at 9.30am on these days.
*Wednesday 3rd March, *Thursday 11th March, *Tuesday 23rd March, *Monday 3rd May.
Weekend School Tour Saturday 20th March from 9.30am - 11.30am.
Prep 2022 Enrolment Information Evening will be held on Thursday 18th March at 7pm in the School Hall.
Bookings are essential, please click here to book an Open Day - School Tour or phone our school office on 8458 7500.
To support you in making an informed decision about choosing the right school for your child we have created a presentation that celebrates the life at St Martin's and would be delighted to share it with you. Please click below to view our presentation.
Please contact our school office or email our Principal Jacqui Marshall (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any further queries.
Enrolment Procedures for Prep:
- Prep enrolments are accepted from the beginning of the school year.
- Application forms are returned along with photocopies of Birth, Baptism and Immunization Certificates.
- A non-refundable enrolment administration fee of $50 applies to new families. This is payable at the time of lodging an application. Upon acceptance of a position, a $200 non-refundable deposit is to be paid. This amount will be deducted from the Term 1 school fees.
- Interviews for new families to meet with Principal/Parish Priest will be arranged.
- Places are offered and confirmed by the end of Term 2.
- We currently have limited places available for Prep 2021.
- Siblings of families already attending St. Martin’s.
- Baptised Catholic children who are residents within the parish boundaries.
- Baptised Catholic children from another Parish in consultation with that Parish Priest.
- Others who reside in the parish.
- Others who reside outside the parish and if they can provide good reasons for wishing to attend St. Martin’s.
Please click here for primary school immunisation requirements.
Enrolment Procedures for Years 1-6
Enrolment in Years 1-6 is negotiated with the Principal by appointment.
- At time of enrolment, parents are required to present Baptism, Birth and Immunisation certificates.
- Parents of new families to the school are interviewed by the Principal/Deputy Principal and/or Parish Priest. An information booklet is given.
- New children enrolled for Years 1-6 are given the opportunity to attend class orientation in Term 4 of preceding year.
- Liaison is requested with the previous school.